2019 vineyard income $779,000. This marquee offering is comprised of numerous contiguous ranches (5 legal parcels) and is one of the North Coast premier holdings, producing high quality fruit and investor grade returns. This offering consists of 50.5+/- acres of high yielding Sauvignon Blanc vineyard, 38.5+/- acres of production pear orchard and 19+/- acres of open ground. This opportunity is a turnkey farm operation, including a 3,600 sq. ft. farmhouse, 2 permitted labor camps, and a farm support shop. The water systems on the ranch are as good as it gets, with 3 large output AG wells, off-stream reservoir for storage capacity, and a domestic well for the residences. Frost protection is handled by solid set overhead sprinklers and wind machines. The production of this ranch cannot be overlooked with the vineyard delivering 12.7 tons per acre on a 3-year average (2016-2018) and the 2018 gross income $1,084,000.
- 50.5+/- acres planted to highly productive Sauvignon Blanc
- Estimated Cap Rate 14%.
- 2019 vineyard gross income of $779k ( vineyard net approx $425 – $450k annual)
- 29.5+/- acres planted to Bartlett Pears – plantable to vineyard
- 9+/- acres of Golden Russet Bosc Pears – plantable to vineyard
- 19+/- acres of open land
- Total of 108+/- plantable vineyard acres
- Abundant water with 3 AG Wells, Domestic Well and reservoir
- Farmhouse, 2 labor camps and shop
- 3-year average of 12.7 tons per acre vineyard
Presented at $4,000,000