Just minutes from Napa Valley in Lake County, which enjoys the cleanest air in California and the brightest red volcanic soils that attract vintners who claim this is the next hot spot for vineyards that produce truly big reds. The fruit from these volcanic sites is entering some of Napa’s premier Bordeaux wine programs.
Beyond the Rim Rock gates is this 40+/- acre vineyard development opportunity and home site(s) consisting of 2 legal 20+/- acre parcels, mostly level to slightly rolling topography, deep red volcanic soil and is bordered to the south by one of Lake County’s finest hillside vineyards. Most of the property is plantable (approx 38+/- acres). There are end-of-the-road privacy and panoramic views towards the valley below, rock cliffs, Mayacamas Mountains, and Cimarron Vineyards. A gentle knoll rises in the center of the lot and makes this highly sought after red wine grape soils. The hardest part of this property is picking which view you like best to build your estate home or weekend residence.
- 40 +/- acres total (2 legal 20+/- acre parcels)
- 38+/- total plantable acres
- Breathtaking view sites to build your estate home
- Gated and secure in the Rim Rock Ranch
- Deep red volcanic soil ideal for ultra premium Cabernet Sauvignon and other Red’s
- Privacy and Panoramic views of Mayacamas Mountains and Cimarron Vineyards
- Located inside the premier Rim Rock Estates Development
- Level to rolling topography makes for ideal vineyard development
Presented at $380,000