This marquee offering is comprised of numerous contiguous ranches (5 legal parcels) and is one of the North Coast premier holdings, producing high-quality fruit and investor grade returns. This offering consists of 50.5+/- acres of high yielding Sauvignon Blanc vineyard and 38.5+/- acres of production pear orchard. This opportunity is a turnkey farm operation, including a 3,600 sq. ft. farmhouse, 2 permitted labor camps, and a farm support shop. The water systems on the ranch are as good as it gets, with 3 large output AG wells, off-stream reservoir for storage capacity, and a domestic well for the residences. Frost protection is handled by solid set overhead sprinklers and wind machines. The production of this ranch cannot be overlooked with the vineyard delivering 12.7 tons per acre on a 3-year average.
- 50.5+/- acres planted to highly productive Sauvignon Blanc
- 29.5+/- acres planted to Bartlett Pears – plantable to vineyard
- 9+/- acres of Golden Russet Bosc Pears – plantable to vineyard
- Abundant water with 3 AG Wells, Domestic Well, and reservoir
- Farmhouse, 2 labor camps and shop
- 3-year average of 12.7 tons per acre vineyard
Presented at $3,500,000