Mount St Helena Vineyards in Southern Lake County is one of the premier vineyard operations in the county. The ranch is a 215+/- acre holding in three legal parcels with close proximity to Middletown and less than 30 minutes from Calistoga. With 88 acres planted to red grape varietals at 1100 feet of elevation and 18 additional plantable acres, investors can achieve scale of economy on this ranch. Revenue for the operations has hovered around $1,100,000 since 2018 and the existing grape contract runs through 2021. The infrastructure of the ranch consists of two 3 bedroom residences, one for the owner and the other for the ranch foreman. Water is delivered to the vineyard via State of California Water Rights to divert the on-site creek (over 200-acre feet), 3 reservoirs, and 2 on-site wells.
The key to great quality is a great ground and this ranch is ideal for Bordeaux’s varietals with a long ripening season and summer heat units. The price per ton achieved by the current owner is well above the district average price. The property is also permitted to produce 15,000 cases of wine on-site and allows for public tasting and events. In addition, there is a gorgeous executive building site at the back of the ranch overlooking the main reservoir and estate vineyards. If you are looking for an income farm with major tax benefits, management in place with current foreman interested in continuing operations, and a great lifestyle, then this investment is for you.
Additional opportunities on the ranch include cannabis cultivation. The ranch is zoned for mixed-light cannabis development and currently in the zone for 5.2+/- acres. The south section of the vineyard is privately located with flat farm ground with utilities.
- 88 +/- acres planted to premier red wine grapes
- 18 acres of additional plantable land
- 215+/- acres total in three legal parcels
- Potential for 5.22+/- acres of Cannabis
- Water rights from the State of CA, 3 Reservoirs, 3 wells
- Grapes sold at above district average pricing under contract
- Two residences, shops, barn, infrastructure
- Turn-key opportunity with foreman wanting to stay
- Exceptional ground for high-quality fruit
- 2018 and 2019 average annual income $1,100,000
Presented at $5,000,000