The Patianna Estate is a piece of iconic Mendocino County’s farming heritage. Built in 2010, no expense was spared in constructing this luxurious 3-story custom 5,482 square foot home. Built in 2010, no expense was spared in constructing this luxurious 3-story custom 5,482 square foot home. The main entry has a spacious open floor plan that consists of the grand kitchen with soapstone countertops, ultra high-end appliances, dining room with expansive views of the outdoor entertainment area, sitting room with grand fireplace and expansive vineyard views. Other features of the main floor are mud room, 2 guest suites, butler’s pantry, and your own elevator that services the master on the third floor and your own custom wine bar on the lower level.
In addition to this opulent estate is a 2-story guest quarters with workout room, kitchenette, and oversized bedroom that your friends and family will love to stay in. Further structural improvements are a 4-car garage, new shop building with over 4,500 square feet, and an additional shop with an office, 3 bed/2 bath guest home built in 2008, and a 3 bed/2 bath farmhouse.
This luxury estate is currently occupied by the owner but an investor may find a healthy cap rate with pro forma financials. 60+/- acre planted vineyard generated an 11+% cap rate, in 2018. Short term vacation rental potential and events pro forma estimated at $1,500/nightly rental rate plus additional revenue from events.
- 60+/- acres planted to Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc
- 10 +/- acres cleared and ready for planting
- 5,482 square foot luxury residence and guest suite/workout room Built in 2010
- 3 bedroom guest home built in 2008
- 3 bedroom ranch foreman house
- Wine bar/cellar and tasting room
- Russian River frontage with sandy summer beach for recreational enjoyment
- 13.5 acre feet off stream reservoir with water rights and highly productive Ag wells
- 4,500 square foot shop plus detached office ( ideal winery building )
- Located on Old River Road also known as Winery Row – Premier Mendocino County vineyard site
- 93 point Wine Enthusiast 2011
- CAP Rate 10% Pro forma
Presented at $4,500,000