46 +/- farm acres located in the Big Valley AVA outside of the exclusion zone. The ranch features APZ zoning and a new agricultural well with a recent pump test of 2,400 gallons per minute. There are 26 acres planted to young Sauvignon Blanc vineyard set-up with solid set irrigation sprinklers and drip irrigation. The open field to the west is ideally set-up for 1 acre of mixed light cannabis cultivation and has passed an initial consultation review. There is a ranch house of approx 2,400 square feet, a large Ag barn, and a horse-riding arena. The property has excellent access to the paved County road and the soil is ideal for Sauvignon Blanc. This opportunity allows for diversification with future vineyard income and commercial cannabis potential.
- 46 farm acres located in Big Valley AVA of Kelseyville
- Outside the exclusion zone allows for a cannabis cultivation permit
- 26 acres planted to Sauvignon Blanc in 2018+/-
- 2000 +/- farmhouse, barn, horse riding arena
- New Ag well with the recent test of 2,400 gallons per minute
- Flat fertile farm ground ideal for vineyard and cannabis
Presented at $1,950,000